Our lobby is now open. We are so happy to see all of your smiling faces in person! We will still be offering curbside pick-up of food and medications if desired. Mask wearing is now optional for those that are vaccinated. We do ask that you reschedule your appointment if you or a household member test positive for COVID. Please be patient with our staff as we return to our new “normal”. We will continue to monitor local numbers and adjust accordingly.
April 25, 2022
We are still operating with modified curb-side.
Please, continue to park in a numbered spot and call to check your pet in. During this call you’ll be instructed to either remain in your vehicle until the doctor is ready or meet a staff member at our side entrance. We are allowing pet parents to come in with their pet if they are seeing a doctor. Product and medication supplies are available for curb-side pick-up.
- Due to high call volume please leave a voicemail if you are unable to reach the front staff instead of calling repeatedly. We will return your message as soon as we can.
- We are taking new clients, but on a limited basis. Our first available is about two months out.
- Once we have you scheduled, please have your pets’ records sent over prior to your appointment and fill our new client form. This form can be found under our “Resources” tab and then click on “New Clients”.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time so we can get your paperwork put into the system without interfering with your appointment time.
- Please, call ahead for food/preventative/and medication pick-ups.
- Allow 1-2 hours for food/preventative pick up.
- Allow at least 24 hours for medication refills.
- If you are needing records or vaccine certificates emailed, please give us 24-hour notice.
- If you have PetDesk downloaded there is an option to email your pets’ vaccines through the app.
- Clients who arrive to their appointment more than 15 minutes late will be rescheduled.
- If you are feeling ill, allow a family member or friend to bring your pet in or reschedule.
- Allow 24 hours for messages or emails left for doctors.
- Masks are preferred when inside Animal Kingdom
- Our staff will remain masked inside and outside the clinic.
We will monitor and continue to adjust our policy accordingly, but please remember that our priority is the health and safety of your pet and our staff. This decision is not a reflection of the beliefs of any individual team member at Animal Kingdom, so please do not argue with our staff about this decision. We respectfully ask you to be mindful that our staff is mentally and emotionally exhausted from the last two years and we would prefer to spend our energy positively on caring for your pets, as opposed to debating this policy.
Our goal is a return to normal as quickly as we can while keeping our team members safe and comfortable.
The Animal Kingdom Team